On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 8:04 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Jim Whitehead II <jnwhiteh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've set up a GitHub project [1] in order to allow for easy
>> collaboration on this project.  Right now the setup script/environment
>> will almost certainly only work on unix machines, as that is where I
>> expect primary development to occur.
>
> That was rather painless!  Only gotcha is that you are using curl
> instead of wget in the setup.h, replaced that and all worked as
> advertised.  (OS X/Linux diff I guess)
>
> I shall start putting in recipes - but how do I get them back to you?

That wasn't really my focus right now, we need a bit of work before we
can start accepting recipes.  Most likely, I'll set up a git
repository for the wiki data.  The snippets system that I'm using is a
bit too primitive and raw.. it needs to be altered to work a bit
better before we start flooding it =)