I've been chatting to Yuri (of Sputnik fame) about the mechanics of
putting up a searchable 'Lua recipes' site. (Originally the word was
'snippets' but 'recipe' seems more friendly and the former term has a
specialized meaning in the MS dev universe)

So far the conversation has been about tagging, searching and some
idea of user interface, but the question here is this:  would this be
a useful resource that people would be motivated to _contribute_ to?
The usefulness of such a thing depends strongly on the quantity (and
quality) of the recipes.

So, what's the thinking?

These are some links of sites we were looking at:
[1]  http://www.delphidabbler.com/codesnip
[2]  http://code.activestate.com/recipes/576901/

steve d.