On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Yuri Takhteyev <yuri@sims.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> We can then spend some time thinking about what enhancements are
> really needed while actually trying to use the system. We can start
> with a fairly open setup and then think, for example, if it's
> necessary to introduce additional controls, for example making the
> recipes immutable or only editable by the original author.

That seems sensible, to start with something straightforward.  The
more metadata associated with a recipe, the more unwieldly the
interface becomes, so we need to know what the 'minimum' extra
associated attributes of recipes are.

E.g, licence is important, but can be put into a code comment or a
comment field.

steve d.