> It would take me a very small amount of time to put up a system for
> snippets (even with the few enhancements), given that I already have a
> basic site up for wowprogramming [1].
>
> [1]: http://wowprogramming.com/snippets

Perhaps the thing to do is to start with a clone of this, adding a
field for tags (as a comma-separated list) and appending a forum-style
discussion each snippet's page (which should be easy now). We could
also add syntax highlighting, since this is now available.

We can then spend some time thinking about what enhancements are
really needed while actually trying to use the system. We can start
with a fairly open setup and then think, for example, if it's
necessary to introduce additional controls, for example making the
recipes immutable or only editable by the original author.

 - yuri