Reuben Thomas wrote:
On Tuesday, September 8, 2009, KHMan <keinhong@gmail.com> wrote:
principle -> principal, some precision missing there... ;-)

D'oh. And I read the word twice as I typed it.

We're not all IT professionals here;

e.g. me, I'm a church singer.

Quite.

Also, there are developers whose first language isn't English. If there is a possibility that there are high school students whose first language isn't English who want to ask questions in a forum like this, I say that we need to make allowances for that, focus on the positives, and facilitate the discussion.

I will take leave of this thread now, been talking too much. :-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)