Reuben Thomas wrote:
2009/9/8 steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>:
Both were not very coherent complaints, but that is the nature of a
lament

No! Laments can be coherent and precise, and certainly should be in a
forum such as this. That was my principle criticism; I have nothing
against well-thought-out laments and complaints.

Okay, I'm breaking my own suggestion...

principle -> principal, some precision missing there... ;-)

Let's be a bit more tolerant in a diverse community. Remember, it's a bell curve. Other people do not always operate at your level, and this kind of communication medium is notorious for misunderstandings, etc. You said "marketing counts", but you're not helping here...

We're not all IT professionals here; 'we' could be high school students, etc. Please be a bit more patient with the slow people like us, you know... :-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)