On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:04 AM, Vincent Torri<vincent.torri@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> After some discussion on IRC, i'm wondering if, if I provide patches for
> that OS, they will be accepted or not. Indeed, lua intends to be written in
> C ANSI, but Windows CE API does not provide full C ANSI support.
>
> So is it worth that I send patches (the purpose is that they are integrated
> into the lua source code), or do I write my own modified version for Windows
> CE ?
You might want to look into the project: wcecompat which aims at
filling in the ANSI C holes in the Windows CE library-set.

There's the original at: http://www.essemer.com.au/windowsce
.. + a patched version that tries to update it for more recent windows
mobile/etc: http://github.com/mauricek/wcecompat
--
Thomas Harning Jr.