On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Petr Štetiar <ynezz@true.cz> wrote:
Vincent Torri <vincent.torri@gmail.com> [2009-08-21 09:22:25]:

> Hey,
>
> What is the status of Lua on Windows CE ? LuaCE homepage seems to not exist
> anymore and on LuaForge, Lua for Windows Mobile is empty
>
> thank you
>
> Vincent Torri
>
> PS: i'm not against helping in porting Lua to Windows CE. But I am not an
> expert of Windows CE.

Hi,

my port can be found at GitHub[1]. My main goals for my own port were, that I
tried to make upgrade path as easy as possible, so I didn't tried to patch any
of Lua source code. All is done just by modification of one Lua header, one
line. I use it in production on Windows CE/Mobile terminals and it works fine
for me (tm). Patches are welcome.

1. http://github.com/ynezz/luace

nice :-) less work to do for me.

I'm using the cegcc project to cross compiling Windows CE code. May I provide a patch to compile with that framework ? I've not tested yet, but the modifications would only be in the 2 Makefile.

Vincent Torri