On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Peter Cawley<lua@corsix.org> wrote:
> I've found that is not great at highlighting Lua.

It's not bad with the short code snippets, except that it isn't doing
the comments:

http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/sdonovan/lua/FAQ/

I apologize for the new temporary URL; luaforge won't let me in today.

Also, the FAQ.zip on the luaforge site was not updated, due to an
absent-minded release process.  Service will be resumed on Monday ;)

As for the look-and-feel, well the colours seem a little muted, but I
tried a white background for the code blocks and it looks kinda
bare...

steve d.