On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 2:30 AM, Etan
Reisner<deryni@unreliablesource.net> wrote:
> A number of these tweaks are simple spelling and grammar fixes the rest
> are various tweaks which make things flow better, read better, sound
> better, or explain better (at least if you ask me). Feel free to ignore
> any changes you don't like.

Cool, here's version 1.2:

http://penlight.luaforge.net/FAQ

It now has a section 7, the C API.  Since I don't consider myself an
expert, I would like some feedback on this. (In particular, I may have
committed the sin of Original Research at the end)

More questions, common and/or revealing, are needed!

It would be cool if the code was syntax-colorized. Any suggestions?

On mature reflection, the FAQ can probably be condensed into the
following micro-summary:

1. Lua is easily extended and embeddable.
2. Lua is not Python, neither is it C.
3. Read Roberto's book.

steve d.