KHMan wrote:
Rob Kendrick wrote:

We're in broadly the same situation.  Although I'd never actually
consider Lua for anything with as little as 32kB of RAM.  Of course,
compiled code would come out of your Flash budget, anyway.

Yeah, I agree, I wouldn't do it myself either, I would also want memory usage to be very strictly determined. I guess Bogdan Marinescu's eLua, if it has not been mentioned already, is something the OP can scope out.

And I'll point out my own pbLua for the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT as
another example of a severely memory constrained (but usable) Lua

Ralph