From: Javier Guerra [mailto:javier@guerrag.com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009 02:00
To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Cc: Saulo Tauil
Subject: Re: Precompiled multiplatform code (ARMxPC)

Saulo Tauil wrote:
> If it's not possible... Is there a cross-compilation method?

I haven't done this, but what i would try is to use qemu.  it can emulate a
full ARM system, where you can install the very same Lua executable as in
your POS, but with much more memory and better connected to your desktop, so
filetransfer would be easy.  then just compile (and test!) the Lua code
there.  the bytecode files should be directly usable by your deployed
environment.

--
Javier