Alexander Gladysh wrote:
> >> Is there a 64bit version coming when version 2 is done? That would be
> >> so great!
>
> > My customer also would be interested in a x64 LuaJIT. Maybe we can come up
> > with some company sponsorship for Mike on this? He'd sure deserved some!!
>
> Actually, there is a chance our company would be able to participate
> in such sponsorship as well.
>
> We'd love to use 64bit LuaJIT 2 in our products!

Sure, I can put up a proposal for a sponsorship program for the x64
port (*after* the x86 release of course). Since I'm an independent
consultant, you'll get a proper bill/invoice/tax receipt or
whatever it's called in your country. Companies should be able to
deduct the expenses.

But before going to the effort, I'd like to know a rough estimate
what your respective companies might be willing to spend on this.
You can email me privately about this and any amounts are of
course not binding (yet). Depending on the outcome I may go for it.

--Mike