Lähetetty iPhonesta

RJP Computing <rjpcomputing@gmail.com> kirjoitti 8.8.2009 kello 17.51:

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 7:34 AM, Michael
Bauroth<Michael.Bauroth@falcom.de> wrote:
Does there exist eventually an ARM port? Would be great to hear ...

Best Regards
Michael

Alex Davies schrieb:

Mike Pall wrote:

Not suprisingly, Lua and LuaJIT still have the lead on numeric
benchmarks (unboxed floating point numbers pay off here). And
LuaJIT 2.x will completely change the game (sorry, still no ETA).

Those times for LuaJIT 2.x are simply mindboggling.  A JIT compiler
beating GCC in more then one standardised/non hand-picked tests? Also made me smile to hear it's still being worked on, has been quiet for a while now.
 Excited would be an understatement...

Is there a 64bit version coming when version 2 is done? That would be
so great!

My customer also would be interested in a x64 LuaJIT. Maybe we can come up with some company sponsorship for Mike on this? He'd sure deserved some!!

-Asko

--
Regards,
Ryan