> I've no Office installed here so I can't test, but I presume that when
> your script ends, excel.exe process won't go away. I think you need to
> call Close or Quit or something like that.

> require"luacom"
> excel = luacom.GetObject("Excel.Application")

> excel:Close() -- or excel:Quit()

I have a script that can run forever until someone terminates it.  The script runs in a Windows console window.  What should happen when someone closes the window?  I don't believe Lua has a way to hook the TERM signal.  How can I call Close() or Quit()?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary to K&L Microwave, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.