Thank for not providing a subject, so I was forced to read the email to figure out that it was of no importance to me. marking it ha high priority was a nice touch.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:27 AM

Good Morning Lua Members,

      My name is Raj Thomas and I am a National Technical Recruiter with Total Technical Services (TTS), we a National Firm out of Massachusetts.   I was introduced to this group by one of your members, I am not sure if there a lot of recruiters who use this forum.  I would how ever like to let the members know that I have a contract opportunity in the California area that is looking for people with experience in C Programming and Lua.  If this is of interest to you or if you would like further information please reach out to me directly via email.

Sincerely,

Raj Thomas

Technical Recruiter
Total Technical Services