Yes, melissa was great for me to learn a few things. I normally code
is Java and Python do a bit of scheme and clojure. I am learning Lua
and haven't done C since school.

Ideally, I would love to write a lua wrapper for libpurple, but
neither my C nor my Lua knowledge is up for it.

Thanks again for melissa.

Ashish