Ashish Shrestha wrote:
[...]
Based on code from melissa [http://www.cowlark.com/melissa/index.html]

Someone's actually *using* Melissa? Awesome!

[...]
Released under GPL2 as it links to libpurple which is GPL2.

I hadn't noticed that libpurple is GPL'd, not LGPL'd as I'd assumed --- my bad. So I shall relicense Melissa accordingly; consider it to be GPLv2 from now on.

(Sigh. Obviously, someone just forgot to relicense libpurple after it got split off from the Pidgin core. Unfortunately, it's now probably too late to fix...)

│
│ "They laughed at Newton. They laughed at Einstein. Of course, they
│ also laughed at Bozo the Clown." --- Carl Sagan