2009/7/3 kino <kinomatic@gmail.com>:
> Vimeo is now changing its policy for the basic free accounts that they will
> delete the original uploads and only keep their compressed streaming version
> available for download. This will take effect August 1 and I thought I would
> let the Lua community know in case people are interested in downloading them
> before then. I think there may be a limit on the number of downloads per
> video file per day, so if you encounter some limit simply wait 24 hours if
> this is the case. You can find the videos on Vimeo here:
>
> http://www.vimeo.com/tag:luaworkshop

I've downloaded the .mov for all videos apart from the NumLua
presentation, for which I see "Sorry. This video is not available for
download". Any idea what the problem is there?

If it were possible to choose a suitable Creative Commons license it
seems these videos could be uploaded to the Internet Archive, allowing
people to download them in high quality in the future. This might be
worth looking in to.

Alex