On Jul 3, 2009, at 10:53 AM, A.S. Bradbury wrote:

I've downloaded the .mov for all videos apart from the NumLua
presentation, for which I see "Sorry. This video is not available for
download". Any idea what the problem is there?

Yes, it should fixed now. Thank you.

If it were possible to choose a suitable Creative Commons license it
seems these videos could be uploaded to the Internet Archive, allowing
people to download them in high quality in the future. This might be
worth looking in to.

Alex

Yes this might be a worthwhile solution.

Cheers

Jeremy