Hallo,

On 6/22/09, Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@gmx.net> wrote:

>  I am not expert (neither in English nor in legal stuff) but the article I
> point to talked about a legal C64 emulator shipped with packages of legal
> old C64 applications. So it is not (only) about downloading stuff (beside,
> how do you get scripts to the phone, unless typing them?).

     The agreement talks about not executing any "executable code" and
not downloading *and* executing interpreted code. I understood they
put ROMs in the "executable code" category, but scripts would be in
the interpreted code category. Ah, what about downloading scripts? No
need to type them.

Cheers,
--
-alex