Hi,

The real kicker was that "headers.lua" implements the change for http
headers I'd rallied for a while back.

Merry belated Christmas. :) This is in the list of changes.

    * Improved: known headers now sent in canonic
      capitalization to help buggy servers (Joseph Stewart);

I actually had to go through the trouble of going over all
relevant RFCs and gathering all headers to compile
headers.lua. There is no "canonic" capitalization algorithm,
as far as I can tell.

Please let me know if it fixes your problems.

Regards,
Diego