-----Original Message-----
From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Jim Whitehead II

This is precisely what we use for documentation of the World of
Warcraft API.  All API functions are stored as simple Lua tables that
are then expanded into function signatures.  Where necessary, details
of the specific arguments are given.  Some examples:

http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/GetItemInfo
http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/UnitIsDeadOrGhost
http://wowprogramming.com/docs/api/GetRaidRosterInfo

- Jim