On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Eike Decker <zet23t@googlemail.com> wrote:
> [2]: http://luxinia.de/doc/frames/actornode.html#pos

That's a nice notation, is [float x,y,z] meaning 'array of' or
'optional', or what?

A good point, we do need _some_ standard for specifying return values,
altho I'm happy with the LuaDoc convention. Your notation looks easy
to machine parse.

A sufficiently determined script could scrape the manual and generate
pseudo-Lua for LuaDoc.  I've often wanted to reference the Lua API
from my LuaDocs.

The manual is presumably generated from some source (HTML being so
shitty for writing); would it be possible to get that original source,
in whatever format?

steve d.