Marco Antonio Abreu wrote:
Hi Ignacio,
The DLL works, don't trancate the vales any more. But now returns the problem writing wrong chars (garbage) at the destination database. In our example, it now writes 'Flávia' in the field even with the 'N' flag before the string. Should we resolve it with a gsub substituition or you know a better solution?

Well, I think that this is a different problem. This time I think your utf-8 encoded strings gets blindly treated as iso-8859-1. As David suggested, you need to check the pipeline Lua -> LuaSql -> MySql and see where it breaks.

Can you show some code? Mostrly regarding the part you write to MySql.

Regards,
Ignacio