No problem Ignacio. Thanks anyway.
I suppose the encode problem is resolved. I put the 'N' flag in front of the strings. My problem now is that the strings are beeing truncated from the SqlServer, just in the Fetch method of LuaSQL. When a field value has one accented char, it truncate the last one ('Flávia' comes like 'Fl??vi' - ?? are especial chars), if the text has two accented chars it has the last two chars cutted and so on...