Thanks, I did indeed forget the URL.

The benefit of using SPServer is that the server basically becomes a single executable, which can have necessary Lua codes "baked in". Ours is able to take queries via the URL and present meteorological output calculated via those custom scripts.

I will be giving a presentation about the particular use in Holland in June, so I believe at least the presentation can be made public then.

-asko