Netbeans 6.5 introduced good support for Ruby, Groovy and maybe others. Some reviews are calling it the best Ruby IDE at the moment. I haven't tried others, so I can't personally say.

Sun is putting resources into dynamic languages for the JVM. e.g. they employ the core JRuby team.

Best,
Martin

Javier Guerra wrote:
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Martin C. Martin