Yah, Decoda is really nifty, but there are a lot of particularities which annoy me. Shame though, because it's debugger is really nifty! I'm considering asking them if I can have access to the src code so I can add Lua scripting to it, so it would be a Lua IDE configured via Lua and therefore would be extendible and adaptable and would inherently support things like macros and plug-ins. That would make Decoda a killer IDE for Lua IMO.

In fact, I'm gonna ask them right now, even though I'll probably have to sign 101^2 NDAs and such or whatever.