Hello,

to conclude the original thread: I have just committed the last changes
and uploaded the updated files to the known location. Also, I found a
service provider for printing today. I will oder the posters in the
next couple of days. Feel free to avail yourself of the design if you
like it, and thank you all for your help.

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>,
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Erbacher Straße 26, 64342 Seeheim-Jugenheim,