On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:05:43 -0200
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> > Regarding the logo, I see a slight copyright ambiguity here.
>
> Isn't the text in the PostScript programs clear? The main point is the
> first paragraph, of course.

I needed a SVG and I wasn't aware of the Postscript version. I found a
way to convert it to SVG. I am now using the original imagery and
metadata now reflect the original designer. (Oh, and the PDF went down
to a 1/10th of its previous size.) I have updated the files on the
server.

- Timm

--
Timm S. Mueller <tmueller@schulze-mueller.de>
Schulze & Mueller GbR, Erbacher Straße 26, 64342 Seeheim-Jugenheim,