Very nice design, indeed. A few nitpicks... the white cutout on the blue
section is not ligned up with the logo and the contour of the border of
the blue text, breaking the effect a bit.
And, the code fragment is a bit indistinct, with "rawsets" and
"pushintegers"... Of course, that could be the kind of code embedded
programmers like :)

Jorge