Here's the exact error:

error loading module 'muro' from file
/home/sphere/Documents/luaAV/branches/mergathon/sysbuild/Debug/modules/muro.so
libmuro.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

In any case, I've solved the issue.  Previously, I had added
/usr/local/lib to the env with ldconfig.  What I didn't know is that I
had to rerun it after installing libmuro.so in /usr/local/lib.  After
I did that, it worked.  Seems odd to have to do this, but then again I
don't really know the linux system that well.

wes