On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 09:09 +0100, Benoit Germain wrote:
> Yeah, I got the notification. I guess it's time for me to re-learn how to use a cvs client.

Just to chirp on me too waiting :)

I attempted a binding myself, and failed miserably. The only method i
found up to my abilities was to use dbus-binding-tool to generate glib
binding code and then to bind Lua to that. Purpose-built, but at least
worked.
Anyway, that would be an interesting project: a tool to generate Lua
bindings from the Introspection XML API descriptions, just as
dbus-binding-tool does.

Greetings,

Jorge