I'm not sure I'm in right mailing list but I hope somebody
can help me with my problem.

I'm registered at luaforge.net as a user 'cheusov'.
I've also created  my project 'alt-getopt'
and uploaded a first tarball of a module.

Now I'm trying to import my sources to luaforge's CVS
but it fails.

   0 sources>CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d :ext:cheusov@cvs.luaforge.net:/cvsroot/alt-getopt import lua-alt-getopt cheusov cheusov_200901
   Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
   cvs [import aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
   1 sources>

'sources' is a prompt is a directory
with alt-getopt sources (no CVS directories, of course).

I assume luaforge should ask for a password if ssh public key is
not uploaded but it don't ask it. I tried to upload public key with no
luck. The site says

   Shell box:
   SSH Shared Authorized Keys: 1 [Edit Keys]

but when I click on 'Edit Keys' link nothing is there.

Any help?

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.