On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Aleksey Cheusov <cheusov@tut.by> wrote:
> I'm not sure I'm in right mailing list but I hope somebody
> can help me with my problem.

Reporting on this list also works, but usually with a longer response time.

> I'm registered at luaforge.net as a user 'cheusov'.
> I've also created  my project 'alt-getopt'
> and uploaded a first tarball of a module.
>
> Now I'm trying to import my sources to luaforge's CVS
> but it fails.

LuaForge only accepts CVS tunneled by SSH, so you need to upload your
public key first, see below.

> I assume luaforge should ask for a password if ssh public key is
> not uploaded but it don't ask it. I tried to upload public key with no
> luck. The site says
>
>   Shell box:
>   SSH Shared Authorized Keys: 1 [Edit Keys]
>
> but when I click on 'Edit Keys' link nothing is there.

This is where you paste your public Key as a single line string, after
that LuaForge takes a while to register the new key and you should be
able to access CVS normally.

Let me know if that works, you can contact me off list or use the
LuaForge support page:
http://luaforge.net/tracker/?group_id=1

André