Erik Hougaard wrote:
zhu honglei wrote:

    * Only x86 (i386+) CPUs are supported right now (but see below).

And I does not find anything (roadmap/discussion) on when LuaJIT will support them.
You should properly send a MIPS based computer to Mike then, thats the normal way to get support for a new hardware platform in open source.

Hear, hear! People with budgets should do it; please support good software. libsdl is a good example where Sam got not insignificant amounts of stuff ( http://www.libsdl.org/donations.php ); Logitech donated peripherals, others a GP2X and a Nintendo DS, and I recall his Mac OS X laptop was almost paid off...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)