[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: when LuaJIT support int and MIPS
- From: "zhu honglei" <zhuhongleizhl@...>
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:49:31 +0800
I am working on a embedded system (MIPS) with Lua. Since double is not support on the system, Lua_Number is change to int32. And I want to use LuaJIT to enhance the performance.
BUT I found that in LuaJIT site:
And I does not find anything (roadmap/discussion) on when LuaJIT will support them.
- Only x86 (i386+) CPUs are supported right now (but see below).
- Only the default type for lua_Number is supported
Could you please give me some information?