Bader wrote:
> I think I found a typo in the sample chapter:
>    With just a few extra lines of code, the performance
>    of your implementation was comparable to the C++ implementation.¹
> ... It looks like "your" should be "our"

Yes! Now my wife has something to get me for Christmas, and she doesn't
even know it!

I noticed errata, too. Hope you don't mind:

Chapter 2:

  o p19 - First paragraph after section heading "About tables", first
line, "implement" should be "implements".

  o p23 - I think the memory usage numbers in section "Reduce Reuse
Recycle" should be MBytes, not KBytes. There are at least three
instances of this. Hard to break those old memories, isn't it?

  o p25 - You picked my son's birthday for your example. Thanks! :)
Steve Gargolinski would like him; he's an excellent 14u baseball player.

  o p27 - first line, "tunning" should be "tuning". This is repeated in
the third paragraph (second full paragraph), last line.

It's been ordered. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Doug

--
Innovative Concepts, Inc. www.innocon.com 703-893-2007 x220