I''ve been trying out PHP and find it very, well, kludgey. So if one
were interesting in trying out Lua via mod_wombat, where would one
start, my googling around mod_wombat hasn't been very helpful as do
how to use mod_wombat. Apache setup/sample Lua scripts any hints,
pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew Wilson