On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Asko Kauppi <askok@dnainternet.net> wrote:
I expect it's because Lua Binaries / Lua for Windows still uses Visual C++ 2005 and I'm firmly in the 2008 version.  Are there any plans to update Lua Binaries or LfW to the 2008 runtime?

Lua for Windows follows what LuaBinaries uses as a run-time, so LfW will upgrade to vc9 run-time for the next release of Lua.

This is mainly due to the fact that most of the modules were already built and we just distribute them. The team is more focused on packaging and testing then making all the modules build.
--
Regards,
Ryan