I've been doing an application wrapper named TexasFlag lately.

It's kind of the graphical cousing of lua[.exe] - it launches a native GUI window, ties Cairo to it and gives Lua the control of what is being shown.

It's just in the beginning. OS X and Gtk+ work fine, although there's not much to see, yet (mouse & keyboard events need to be tied in etc.). Also, I want to make a new Cairo binding for this.

Could someone knowledgeable on Win32 see why the launcher fails:

	http://akauppi.googlepages.com/TexasFlag-21112008.tgz

I expect it's because Lua Binaries / Lua for Windows still uses Visual C++ 2005 and I'm firmly in the 2008 version. Are there any plans to update Lua Binaries or LfW to the 2008 runtime?

- asko