Philippe:

My apologies!  Please forgive a Lua mailing list noob.  I saw your post just after responding to Kristopher - will endeavor to not offend again!

--P

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Lhoste
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:46 AM
To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Subject: Re: Mochalua - Lua for J2ME

Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaCairo and CairoPad updated

Subject: Mochalua - Lua for J2ME

Just a gentle reminder to all ML subscribers: please, when you start a new message, don't use the Reply button even if it is convenient as it auto-fills the To field. Use New message instead.
Some of use use threaded views of the list, and it is odd to see new threads piggybacking older ones...
Plus sometime I mark as read whole threads I have no interest in (not the case for these two!), so I can miss a new thread.

I remind this because this is not the first case I see recently...

Oh, and while I am at it, I remind that this list is, AFAIK, supposed to be HTML free... ^_^

Beside, more on topic, I find this project interesting. As others said, it is nice to have choice! :-)

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France