The article is live. Thanks to all for the help!

6 Scripting Languages Your Developers Wish You'd Let Them Use
Several up-and-coming scripting languages--some open-source--are gaining popularity among software developers. These dynamic programming languages, including Groovy, Scala, Lua, F#, Clojure and Boo, deserve more attention for your enterprise software development, even if your shop is dedicated to Java or .NET. Here's why. http://cio.com/article/454520/ _Scripting_Languages_Your_Developers_Wish_You_d_Let_Them_Use