There is an new version of LPeg at http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lpeg/

The main changes are these:

- The accumulator capture was replaced by a fold capture. It has the same
general functionality but has a more clear meaning. (Programs that used
the old 'lpeg.Ca' will need small changes.)

- There are some support for character classes from old C locales.
(I would like to add support for UTF-8, but I am not sure what is
needed...)

- There is a new named-group capture. It allows a cleaner form of
back captures (and back references in 're') and named entries in table
captures.

-- Roberto