On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Frank Meier-Dörnberg <email@example.com>
Ok, I did (if necessary or not)
1. switch to my admin account
2. de-installed Lua for Windows 184.108.40.206
3. kicked all the "\VirtualStore\Program Files\Lua\" garbage into the trash.
4. switch to my normal user account
5. re-installed Lua for Windows 220.127.116.11 (I have to start the setup "as admin" to success, by the way)
This should not be, except for the VC 8.0 run-time. I need more details. This install has been tested on a limit-user XP machine many times. Any details would be very helpful.