[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Error message running iupgl.wlua
- From: Frank Meier-Dörnberg <frank@...>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 00:42:41 +0200
Frank Meier-Dörnberg schrieb:
Antonio Scuri schrieb:
So, let me ask:
Where is "gl" defined?
If it is the expected luagl module.
Thank you, Scuri
This may be the hint i have needed.
After your terse words, i have searched for "luagl.lua" (not luagl.wlua).
and (oh my goodness!) found it in
By circumstances, I'm unable to understand right now, this seems to be
part of a Lua for Windows Version 188.8.131.52 - Alpha 5 installation.
Looking at the my error message now again, I recognize that there is
mentioned "luagl.lua" and not "luagl.wlua".
I will spend some time now to clean up my understanding of what had
happened, of my computer or probably both.
further hints are welcome, directly to me please, if too off topic for
the lua list.
In some way, I want back the days, where I was able remember 90% of my
files easily. :-)
Ok, I did (if necessary or not)
1. switch to my admin account
2. de-installed Lua for Windows 184.108.40.206
3. kicked all the "\VirtualStore\Program Files\Lua\" garbage into the trash.
4. switch to my normal user account
5. re-installed Lua for Windows 220.127.116.11 (I have to start the setup "as
admin" to success, by the way)
Finally everything is working as expected now.
Many thanks and sorry for the noise.