Hello :-)

Just to add that it seems to me that creating a FTLK application
using the Fl_Text_Editor widget (the one derived from NEdit)
will allow you to do everything you want (points 1, 2 and 3).

Moreover, FLTK can be linked statically to your executable as
it is quite small (around 700 ko), and it compiles at least on
Windows, Linux and MacOS X systems...

Why would you need a "big GUI library" ?

Cheers,
Matias.

Alexander Gladysh a écrit :
On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer