Hi list,
I'm brushing up on LPEG, trying some things out and wrapping my head
around this whole thing.  I'm currently going through the docs and "A
Text Pattern-Matching Tool based on Parsing Expression Grammars"
paper.  What's tripping me up is some of the terminology that's
currently a bit fuzzy to me.  If there's a good resource for getting a
handle on the basic, terminology-wise, I'd love to know about it.

Specifically, what does a phrase like "blind greedy repetition" mean?
I understand greedy to mean look for a mach until there are no more,
but blind is a bit of mystery.  Any info appreciated.
thanks,
wes