On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 2:59 AM, marcos <marcoswur@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Someone has a windows version or project to port "lua-discount" to windows?
>
> Marcos

I'll happily accept patches (either by email, or fork my github
project[1] and send a pull request). If the Discount library itself
will build on windows, then the only problem is I don't think windows
has an fopencookie/funopen equivalent. The windows version could just
use a tempfile though, which I expect would be slower but should would
work fine.

Thank you for your interest. If anyone has had any success building
lua-discount on Windows (plain windows, or cygwin or mingw) then
please let me know.

Regards,

Alex

[1]: http://github.com/asb/lua-discount/